Friday, April 3, 2009

My Week in Dallas


This week I travelled to Dallas for the National Immunization Conference. The week was filled with many presentations and we heard from some really interesting speakers regarding vaccine development, safety and communications. The communications group I am a part of in my job presented a poster about some of our focus testing of our communication messages. We rounded out the week by some focus group testing validation. Now I am happy to be home but a bit tired from all the meetings and travel.

I have some great pictures from the trip but I only post pics of Mark and my parents on this blog so instead of including some pics of my awesome colleagues, you will just get some pics of me, one in front of our poster and the other at a dinner birthday celebration for our focus group moderator. BTW, we all wore the sombrero, I wasn't acting out alone~

No comments: