Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Last Hurrah!




The week before I returned to work Olivia and I went on vacation with my parents. Seeing as though I used all my annual leave to take off with Olivia the last several months I figured it was my last shot at a vacation for a LONG time. We stayed in a new condo in Pigeon Forge which worked out perfectly with a baby since it had 2 bedrooms, a very nice kitchen, and a huge Jacuzzi tub which was great for relaxing. We had decided on going to the mountains assuming it would be cooler and we would be able to take Olivia for walks. Unfortunately there was a heat wave and it was a warm 103 degrees one day! Despite that we enjoyed shopping, visiting the Titanic exhibit and eating at some yummy restaurants. Most of all I enjoyed making new memories with Olivia and her grandparents.

No comments: