For several weeks now Olivia's favorite activity has been pulling items out of cabinets, boxes, baskets, etc. Basically anything she finds that is put up (often neat and organized), she thinks it is her job to pull it out and leave it on the floor. We repeat this activity with items in cabinets and drawers several times a day. So it came as no surprise that when Olivia found a tissue box she would pull the tissues out. I caught her shortly after she started but she was smiling so sweetly and squealing with happiness that I decided to let her keep going. After all, those smiles were worth more than a $1.39 box of tissues. Here are the results:
And for the record, we put the tissues back in the box and they are being used, so we weren't wasteful.
1 comment:
That is too cute. For her birthday I was going to give her a roll of toilet paper in a tissue box as one of her presents. This way she can pull all the paper out. I have had that gift recommended by a few moms. Of course I will get her something a bit more substantial that too
Post a Comment