Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Olivia's PMO Christmas Party


Today was Olivia’s PMO Christmas party. I volunteered to make sandwiches for the party (thank you Pinterest for the easy reindeer idea).



Even though I was 5 minutes early to the party, apparently you should get there 15 minutes early because I was the last parent to arrive. I felt horrible when I walked in and saw all the other moms there, but fortunately it did not phase Olivia. They had given each kid a cookie so she was seated at the head of the table munching.


And that’s pretty much all she did for the next 40 minutes. I kept giving her more fruit, turkey and cheese and she ate. I guess that’s better than what many of the kiddos did-which was cry.


When it was time to leave Olivia was given a treat bag from her teachers she called “Livie’s purse” and she happily swung her “purse” as we walked to the car.

Here are some of Olivia’s latest art creations.




1 comment:

Carter Clan said...

Those sandwiches are adorable! Love pineterest! Her crafts are just precious! She is getting so big!