Sunday, January 15, 2012
Snow Mountain!
This weekend we joined my bestie Laura and her family at Snow Mountain. We weren't sure what Olivia would think of the snow since she was too young to really enjoy last year's snow. At first she was unsure walking on the snow and slipped a little but after awhile she got excited about "making a noman." (She never got excited about wearing gloves though to keep her hands warm...)
By far her favorite part was when Dada took her to roast marshmallows. I was tubing so didn't see first hand but when I asked her about it she kept rubbing her face and saying "all over face, sticky." Apparently Dada had a difficult time getting all the marshmallow off her face.
We had a great afternoon and look forward to going back in a few years when she is tall enough for tubing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun - the snowsuit is so adorable!!!
Oh so fun! I'm so happy to know someone who did this! We'll have to try it out next year. And I psycho love her hat. L-O-V-E it!
Love her snow outfit!!!
Post a Comment