Thursday, February 2, 2012

And so it starts...

I can so see us having this same conversation again when she is a teenager!

This morning, I was home (sick) and so I went to wake Olivia for school.

Me: Good morning, sleepyhead.

O: (moans)

Me: It's school day. Time to see Miss Lori, Miss Erica, and Miss Gina.

O: No. Sleep.

Me: Don't you want to go to school?

O: No

Me: No? What do you want to do today?

O: Sleep. (and rolls back over and pulls the cover up)

Well I am happy to say she woke up and squealed when we got to school and she jumped up and down when she saw her teachers!

2 comments:

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Haha...that is too funny. Nate's newest phrase is "No bed!" Neither problem is fun!

Kate @ Love and Kate said...

Ha ha ha! Seriously, that is hysterical.