Olivia experienced the circus for the first time this past weekend. Nana and Poppy treated Olivia to second row seats at the circus. Unfortunately Mark was battling a cold so he couldn’t make it, but Olivia told him all about it.
Despite it being nap time she stayed awake wide-eyed clapping the entire 3 hours of the show. She especially liked the tricks the dogs did and the elephants were quit impressive.
She also thought the camels were funny.
The only part she did not like was the final act when they drove a car over a man. As soon as the man laid down she started crying and shaking and Nana had to carry her out. I never would have thought at her age she would have comprehended that was dangerous but it upset her.
We look forward to taking her back to the circus in the future-what a fun outing!



3 comments:
Glad Olivia had a great time! I can't wait to take Addison.
That looks like so much fun. I cannot believe the circus is 3 hours long and she sat through the whole thing. What a wonderful outing.
What a wonderful outing. I cannot believe that she sat though 3 hours of show (nor did I know the circus was that long). What a special treat.
Post a Comment