Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Moments: First Visit to Fernbank

This weekend we joined my bestie and her family at the Fernbank. It was Olivia's first visit and I had not been in years (well martinis and Imax don't count). I have to say, that is one fun, kid-friendly museum and the hands on kiddo section on the third floor is awesome. Olivia liked every minute of the day. She especially enjoyed climbing the three flights of spiral staircases.  She spent a lot of time in the ocean section and walking back and forth across the bridge.







The day after her visit she told us about the "big, big dinosaurs."





She also has developed a strong attachment to the penguin we purchased. So far penguin has gone everywhere with her.

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I look forward to bringing Addison there one day! Love Olivia outfit!

Kate said...

Oh, I'm so glad you did this! I've been wondering if Tom was ready for it but this looks awesome. We'll have to go! Yay!

Nicole said...

Yes it is definitely a fun place to take the kiddos at this age. So much to see and do. We could have stayed a lot longer if we had not been so tired and ready for a nap.