Olivia makes holidays fun, period. Seeing the excitement of holidays through a child’s eyes just makes it even more exciting to celebrate each and every holiday.
Valentine’s Day started a day early with flowers, candy and teddy bear delivered to my office. I have never ever had flowers delivered to me at work. Points scored Mark! I love having an office that smells of roses!
On Valentine’s Day Olivia had PMO. She made the most adorable heart footprint ever. She also told everyone Happy Valentine’s Day.
When she got home from school she tore open her bag of Valentine’s treats and immediately put a lollipop in her mouth, faster than I could even snap a picture.
She loved this lollipop.
When Mark came home she opened cards from family and had a special treat from us-which we are going to allow her to enjoy in small amounts.
For dinner we made a Pinterest recipe-cilantro and lime shrimp which Olivia really enjoyed. Overall, it was a fantastic Valentine made extra sweet because of our lil Valentine Olivia.






1 comment:
I love the toe-riffic craft they did at PMO. Such an adorable idea! Olivia looks just precious in her dress! Glad you all had a wonderful Valentine Day!
Post a Comment