Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. Patty's Day Crafts

Olivia and I enjoyed some St. Patty's day activities this afternoon.

I found this idea for making clovers out of pom poms from Little Family Fun. I figured it would be a hit with Olivia because she loves to glue.

Check out the determination on her face and she glues down the pom poms.



She spent a lot of time moving the pom poms around and pressing them down. After they dried, I drew clovers around the pom poms.

While we waited for the glue to dry we hid shamrocks around the house and hunted for them. Olivia was great at understanding the clues and finding the shamrocks.




"Look Mama, I found a shamrock!"

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Such a cute idea! Love her cow outfit!!

othervixie said...

Very cute idea - she is such a sweetie!

Kate said...

LOVE this!! I'm so copying you. :)