On Saturday Olivia and I met up with my bestie Laura and her daughter Hannah at Yellow River Ranch. Mark and I had taken Olivia there several months ago and had a great time so we were excited to visit again.
By far, Olivia's favorite part was feeding the baby ducks. She would crumble up food in her hands and they would eat from her hands. She giggled as the ducks pecked at her hands gently.
Olivia also enjoyed the bunnies again, but we were there in the afternoon and most the bunnies were full and hiding, unlike the first time we went in the morning when the bunnies wanted to eat.
But my favorite part? Well, it was seeing Olivia and Hannah holding hands-I hope they become the best friends that Laura and I have been for over 22 years!
1 comment:
Love the picture of Olivia with the bunnies! The game ranch is the best!
Post a Comment