Then on Saturday Olivia was having lunch and I was eating roasted seaweed (actually not that bad) and Olivia wanted to try. She shoved piece after piece of seaweed in her mouth. I never would have imagined she would have liked it!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Seaweed and Seesaws
You may be wondering what a seesaw and seaweed have in common, but they both involve ways that Olivia surprised me this weekend. On Friday night I was doing laundry (my how times have changed when I spend Friday doing laundry) and Olivia was being very quiet in the bedroom so I went to see what she was doing. When I asked her she said "Look mama a seesaw." Below is the picture she drew with no assistance. I was floored at the amount of detail!
Then on Saturday Olivia was having lunch and I was eating roasted seaweed (actually not that bad) and Olivia wanted to try. She shoved piece after piece of seaweed in her mouth. I never would have imagined she would have liked it!
Then on Saturday Olivia was having lunch and I was eating roasted seaweed (actually not that bad) and Olivia wanted to try. She shoved piece after piece of seaweed in her mouth. I never would have imagined she would have liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is an excellent picture that she drew.
That is amazing with the seaweed! Very cute picture she drew!
Post a Comment