Of course it started pouring as soon as we headed outside for pictures which is why our picnic was inside, but the sky cleared enough for her to take some fantastic pictures of Olivia playing with bubbles. I am so appreciative of my friend for making time for us to capture this stage in Olivia's life.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Photo Session-25 Months
I am fortunate enough to have a very talented photographer friend named Jennifer Lindell. Any time she is in town I try and have her take pictures of Olivia. Over Memorial Day she made an impromptu trip to our area and even though she didn't bring her camera she used my Cannon Rebel and took some pictures of Olivia.
Of course it started pouring as soon as we headed outside for pictures which is why our picnic was inside, but the sky cleared enough for her to take some fantastic pictures of Olivia playing with bubbles. I am so appreciative of my friend for making time for us to capture this stage in Olivia's life.
Of course it started pouring as soon as we headed outside for pictures which is why our picnic was inside, but the sky cleared enough for her to take some fantastic pictures of Olivia playing with bubbles. I am so appreciative of my friend for making time for us to capture this stage in Olivia's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Such adorable pictures! Love the bubble shots!
Post a Comment