Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bedtime Conversations

I blame it on preschool starting soon, but lately I have been really emotional. Olivia is just growing up too quickly! So that's my excuse for letting Olivia  sleep in our bed a few nights this week (slippery slope, I know). The first night she asked me to snuggle her. Then Mark snuggled us both. At that point, I said, "I love my little family." And Olivia responded "You mean meeee and Hop Hop?" referring to her stuffed bunny. Ummmm, not so sure about Hop Hop.

Then the next night she snuck in our room again and told me "Don't be mad when he takes me away, mom." I asked, "when who takes you away?" Olivia said, "Dad, Don't be mad when Dad takes me back to my room."

2 comments:

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Too funny. We have yet to reach a stage where Nate wants to be in our bed. Though he does think it is fun to watch a show in our bed on Sat mornings (because he gets up too early!)

othervixie said...

Awwww. That is heartbreaking