I realized I took a lot of pictures on my phone this week. Here are some highlights:
Olivia enjoyed another trip to the library. The only problem is that for the first day we bring home new books we can't get her to do anything but read. She won't eat or nap or play. She just wants to read all her new books over and over.
Wednesday we started a new dance class. Olivia followed instructions perfectly even though the teacher was a bit flustered and there were a lot of crying kids. We stopped by the nearby shopping area after dance for a treat. Olivia's first trip to The Chocolatier. She tried the blue butterfly-yum!



2 comments:
I can't believe she won't even nap after getting her library books...that is so sweet!
It's sweet she is so into books but it also causes a lot of tantrums because she seriously refuses to do anything but read her books. Still, I am very glad that she enjoys "reading" so much!
Post a Comment