I only have one photo to share from this weekend, despite a full agenda. Friday Olivia and I had girl time while Mark was out with friends and we watched Cinderalla from Shelley Duvall's Fairie Tale Theatre. I used to watch these videos as a child and a few years ago my parents bought me the DVD. It is so fun to share this with Olivia-what memories!
Saturday included trips to the library and grocery store. Then we spent all afternoon (and evening) with college friends in their beautiful new home. It was great to catch up and Olivia was content as could be making a house out of pillows. By Sunday all the weekend activity had caught up with us and we didn't manage to leave the house until the evening for a stroll in the neighborhood. It didn't go as planned. Olivia refused to pedal then she insisted I carry her back (up a hill).
Here's my one and only photo from the weekend.

3 comments:
thanks for your kinda comment today on the blog. i appreciate it. :) i hope you'll continue to be encouraged, that it is only a season. and you are a great mother! xo
andrea
Sounds like a fun but tiring weekend! Love the pic!
Funny how walks never go as planned
Post a Comment