Consignment season is upon us and I, for one, couldn't be happier. I love planning out my weekends, finding the best deals, and paying next to nothing for "new" treasures.
This weekend I hit two of my favorite sales and Olivia spent time enjoying the new toys.
Here are some highlights:
Floor puzzles (for $2 I got several big floor puzzles Olivia put together)
Melissa and Doug educational toys (this geometric shape puzzle cost $3.50 and came with lots of designs to make). We also found a magnetic chore chart ($7), several musical and magnetic puzzles ($2-$4) and lacing kits ($1.25) from Melissa and Doug.
Little Tykes 3 in 1 Bike (this was a bit of a consignment splurge at $35 but a new one cost over $100 and it was in great condition). Olivia and I have already enjoyed several rides with it. I love being able to push it along if she doesn't want to pedal. And there was a removable infant safety bar so we can use this for future kiddos too.



1 comment:
Those are amazing finds...especially the Melissa and Doug items. I hope to go to some soon as well!!
Post a Comment