
Today concludes the 21 days of contagious gratitude challenge. Although I have to admit, it hasn't been that much of a challenge. It's easy to be grateful when you are so blessed. Even with the yucky things that go on, you can find so much to be thankful for. But, there is something more meaningful about writing the thanks down. It holds you a bit more accountable so when you want to obsess about all the crappy things, instead you think about the good things. I didn't blog all my thanks here, but did remember to post them on FB. Now that the challenge is "officially" over I want to continue to stay accountable by expressing my gratitude publicly. So, for day 21 I am thankful for time I get to spend with my grandmother this week. We went to dinner together yesterday (crab legs) and she made me a pound cake. It's not about the food really (although definitely yummy) it's about this time I get to spend with her and all my other family.
No comments:
Post a Comment