Day 5: 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude
As I watch the horrific damage unfold from Hurricane Sandy and hear the stories of heartbreak for all those involved it is very easy to be thankful for shelter from the elements. Sure there are times, more often than I like to admit, that I am not grateful for our home. I wish the bedrooms were larger, I wish the kitchen was more modern, and I wish there was more closet space. But at the end of the day when I am laying in my warm bed, I am so thankful for the shelter we have. We live in a safe neighborhood and our home is perfectly functional and keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer. And for that, I am grateful. I also pray for the victims from Hurricane Sandy who are picking up the pieces after the storm-my thoughts are with you all in this time of crisis.
No comments:
Post a Comment