But that's not really the purpose of today's thankfullness. I am so appreciative of Mark and Olivia's help. Mark put clothes on hangers and cut pieces of tape for me. Olivia worked for 3 hours straight one day carrying in items from the garage, "helping" me tag the item, and taking it back into the garage. She didn't stop to play or anything, she just worked nonstop. And tonight when I was trying to finish up she asked me what she could do to help. I am so thankful that my little girl has a desire to help others. And I am so thankful for my husband who gives of his limited free time to help me.
Looking for some great bargains this weekend? Check out the attic sale. There are great deals to be found. I should know, I tagged a lot for it!
Here are the details!
Join the Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties (JLGNF) for their First Annual Community Attic Sale at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds, sponsored by JLGNF, Publix Super Markets of Snellville and Chick-fil-A of Snellville.
Admission is free to the Saturday event, which features previously owned/gently used high-end baby and children's items, toys, jewelry, clothing, household items, electronics, furniture, décor items and more.
Preview Party will be held Friday, November 9 from 6 - 9 p.m. with a $10 admission.
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds - 2405 Sugarloaf Parkway.


No comments:
Post a Comment