Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Moments: Parties & Girls Night

For the busy time we had this weekend I should have more pictures, but I don't. Still the weekend was great! Friday was an Ihop kind of night. I love going out with my little girl-she can make the simplest things fun!


After dinner we headed to Stride Rite for new sneakers. In the past month Olivia outgrew 4 pairs of shoes! As soon as we got the store Olivia saw light up Cinderella sneakers so of course that is what she got! She has not wanted to take her shoes off since!

Saturday one of my friends hosted a Pinterest party. It was so much fun. She made the most delicious snacks from Pinterest recipes. I worked on some cut outs for Olivia's upcoming birthday party as my Pinterest project! Saturday night Olivia and I had a "girls night" as she called it and made cupcakes for an event on Sunday. We were up late trying to smooth out the icing!

Sunday was another fun filled day. The Junior League of Gwinnett North Fulton which I am a member of, hosted the High Heels High Times fashion show.  It was a fun day of fashion and shopping! I rushed from that event up to Lake Lanier. Olivia had a ball walking along the water and feeding the ducks!


No comments: