Here is a profile shot at 35 weeks.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Baby Gracelyn update!
We have 5 weeks to go before Gracelyn's due date. Things have been a little hectic. A few weeks ago I went in for a non stress test which should have lasted 15 minutes and was there for 4 hours because she refused to kick. The next week they chose to do an ultrasound instead and we found out she was fully breeched and measuring on the smaller side. So this week I went back and they did another non stress test. While she kicked a lot they didn't get what they needed so I had yet another ultrasound. Thankfully all looked good and she had flipped! WHOO HOO, so no longer do we have a breeched baby. Now let's just hope she doesn't flip again in the next week or so.
Here is a profile shot at 35 weeks.
Last week my colleagues at work had a ladybug sprinkle for me and another colleague. It was beyond adorable-check out the watermelon baby. We also decorated cupcakes-yum.
Here is a profile shot at 35 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment