I started taking dance when I was two years old and we have done the same with Olivia. Most studios don't start taking students until they are three, but the recreation center had mom and me ballet classes and Mother Goose dance classes we took. Olivia liked them and it was fun to watch. But now that's she is three we decided it was time to invest in a real dance studio. We found one near the house, that has a great reputation which I have heard about for years, so we were so excited. They had specific uniform requirements and Olivia helped me pick out her color leotards and hair accessories. I struggled with the bun (it took a lot of hair spray and bobby pins) but Olivia loved it so much she wore a bun while in her pajamas!
Check out my little ballerina. She had a wonderful first class and came home showing me how to flap her wings like a fairy and twirl. I am excited to see what this year in dance brings!




No comments:
Post a Comment