Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

When we started thinking of Halloween costumes I knew I wanted Olivia and Gracelyn to coordinate, but I also wanted Olivia to get to pick her costume. So I showed her a bunch of coordinating outfits and she picked Goldilocks and the 3 bears. She loves that story and she liked the costume. But about 2 weeks ago she started insisting on being Snow White (a costume we already owned). Since I had searched high and low for the Goldilocks and the bear costumes we compromised that on Halloween night she could be what she wanted, but for the parties she would be Goldilocks. So anyway, she still refused to wear the wig (so I curled her hair) but she did wear the costume, and liked it!

We started off Sunday at Mark's sister and brother in law's neighborhood party. The cousins got to go down slides and spin on a carnival ride. We even won the group costume contest!









Then later that evening the church hosted Trunk or Treat. The neatest part of that was that there was a Jack O Lantern hot air balloon. It was such a fun, and exhausting, Sunday. And the best part is, we still have more Halloween celebrations to come!

No comments: