We recently were able to go into the studio and watch Olivia. We were impressed with the technique she has learned at only 3 years old and how much she seemed to shine as she danced. I hope this love for dance continues! Here are some pictures of our beautiful ballerina!
Monday, January 20, 2014
Dance Lessons
This year instead of continuing with dance lessons through the recreation center we enrolled Olivia at a nearby dance studio. I could tell an immediate difference when Olivia came home after the first lesson using proper ballet terms. Each week she is excited for her dance lessons and her teacher is wonderful with all the children.
We recently were able to go into the studio and watch Olivia. We were impressed with the technique she has learned at only 3 years old and how much she seemed to shine as she danced. I hope this love for dance continues! Here are some pictures of our beautiful ballerina!
We recently were able to go into the studio and watch Olivia. We were impressed with the technique she has learned at only 3 years old and how much she seemed to shine as she danced. I hope this love for dance continues! Here are some pictures of our beautiful ballerina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are adorable! I am glad she is enjoying herself!
Post a Comment