Monday, February 17, 2014

iPhone Dump

Ugh I really dislike the quality of phone pictures, but it really is so much easier sometimes. Here are a few recent pictures.
Poppy was babysitting. Instead of using one of the ten blankets laying out for him, he decides to cover her in her jacket and some nearby socks!

Olivia recently started taking gymnastics. It's her favorite night of the week. I have never seen her as excited about taking lessons as she does about gymnastics!

Gracelyn knows how to blow raspberries!

Gracelyn may not like tummy time but she is good at it!

Smiling because of the great news our BFF shared with us! 

Gracelyn insists on feeding herself. 


Love the snowy view of our backyard!

Making Valentine's Day desserts. It almost looks like a chocolate beard!

Gracelyn now sits up in her papasan-that is, when she isn't crying to get out and be held!

Gracelyn insists on standing when she plays!

Valentine's Day smiles!


I am a sucker for matching outfits-especially Matilda Jane ones!

These three melt my heart!

No comments: