Have I mentioned how much I love fall? Apparently I have because as we headed home this evening and I said I love fall, Olivia told me "Mama, you have said that a hundred times already."
Oops, well it's true. The cool air, the changing leaves, apple cider, and pumpkins-this is my favorite time of year.
We spent the afternoon at a nearby family farm. Between the rows of pumpkins, delicious hot apple cider, and a fun hayride, I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon. Both girls enjoyed picking out pumpkins and the hayride was a hit. Gracelyn liked the way her voice vibrated from the bumps on the hayride and Olivia and her cousin talked about all the horse "poo poo."
After the hayride we headed to the petting area. I was very proud of Olivia for feeding the horse. Her hands were trembling but she wanted to do it and she did! When Gracelyn heard the cow "moo" she responded with "WHOA."
All too soon it was time to head out. We loaded down the new van with lots of pumpkins and will be decorating our fall scene outside soon!












No comments:
Post a Comment