Olivia’s Birthday Questionnaire
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple
2. What is your favorite toy?
Elsa
and Anna dolls
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show or
movie?
Peppa Pig
5. What is your favorite thing to
eat for lunch?
Ham and cheese sandwich and dried apples
6. What is your favorite game?
Uno Moo
7. What is your favorite snack?
Goldfish
crackers
8. What is your favorite animal?
Elephants
9. What is your favorite song?
Baa
Baa Black Sheep
10. What is your favorite book?
Dora
and Me Adventures (a personalized book for Olivia)
11. Who is your best friend?
Xini
and Sarah
12. What is your favorite cereal?
Poppy’s
cereal
13. What is your favorite thing to
do outside?
Play soccer
14. What is your favorite drink?
Orange
juice
15. What is your favorite holiday?
Valentine’s
Day
16. What do you like to take to bed
with you at night?
Hoppy
17. What is your favorite thing to
eat for breakfast?
Bacon
18. What do you want for dinner on
your birthday? Cake
19. What do you want to be when you
grow up?
Artist
20. Imagine that you can become
invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do?
I
would do things I am not supposed to do.
21. I am very proud because…
I’m
me.
22. If I were President I would…
help
everyone.
23. I am afraid to ...
be in the dark.
24. Name one thing you do really
well?
Stretching at dance
25. Describe what it means to be a
good friend.
It means helping others
26. What is your favorite time of
day?
When I am at school and we play on the playground
27. Describe your best day ever?
When
mama or daddy take me to the park
28. Describe your favorite hobby.
Sorting
out things
29. Climbing trees is…
my favorite
thing I have ever done.
30. I wish there were a law that
said…..
everyone be good
31. What makes you feel sad?
When
people don’t play with me
32. What makes you feel happy?
When
my friends play with me
33. Pretend that you can fly
whenever you wanted. Where would you go? All around the world and back
34. If I could choose a different
name, I would choose…
Gracelyn
35. Where do you want to go on
vacation?
The beach
36. What is your favorite thing to
do with Mom or Dad? Go to the park
No comments:
Post a Comment