I wanted to make sure we had a photo area for Elsa and fortunately Mark was good at understanding instructions and helped me thread these Dollar Store tablecloths. I added some sparkly string for an added effect. The white trees are ones we use in the girls' bedrooms at Christmas and those are our Christmas tree decorations. We booked Elsa with Olivia's Dollhouse Tearoom which I highly recommend. She sings and tells a very interactive story for the guests!
We had waiters (thanks Mark and Dad) serve the tea (actually a Hawaiian punch and ice cream mixture) and Frozen themed food with adorable labels my talented friend Homma made.
The cake I made myself following instructions from Pinterest. I added the glittery sprinkles. The beautiful snowflake chocolate in the middle of the dress was made by my colleague Joan who also made snowflake chocolates as the party favor!
Here are more pictures of the decorations-again using what I had around the house and incorporating ideas from Pinterest. The teal plates are actually plastic and were purchased at Party City. I already had the chargers. Olivia glued the sequins to the forks for me. Mark blew up around 100 balloons using an air compression and made the balloon garland for the dining room and kitchen. The awesome paper snowflakes were made by my sister-in-law Victoria.
The main entertainment was Elsa-of course-but we also had a "Do you want to build a snowman" activity, snow ball toss, and Pin the Nose on Olaf. My father in law kept the games running smoothly!
No food or games could top the main entertainment-a visit from Elsa. Each girl had their picture taken with Elsa and she also sang with the girls and read them a story. Olivia loved having Elsa visit her home and sharing the experience with friends!
| Have you ever seen so many adorable princesses in one place? |







No comments:
Post a Comment