Thursday, April 7, 2016

Olivia's 6 Year Old Birthday Questionnaire


Once again this year I pulled out the birthday questionnaire and asked Olivia some questions. Once she answered the quesions we looked back at last year's questionnaire to see what answers changed and what stayed the same!

What is your favorite color? Red, purple, pink, green, orange, and yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbie super girl
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? (TV) Peppa Pig (Movie) The new Cinderella 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?Fries, applesauce, and strawberry gogurt
6. What is your favorite game? Checkers
7. What is your favorite snack? Ritz crackers and cheese
8. What is your favorite animal? Penguins
9. What is your favorite song? Hello It’s a Happy Sunny Day
10. What is your favorite book? The Bad Butterfly
11. Who is your best friend? Riley, Lexi, Mia, Taylor
12. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go on the slide with Gracelyn
14. What is your favorite drink? Pink lemonade. We had it at school today and it was sooo good.
15. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Hoppy and smelly bear
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bagel with cream cheese
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Macaroni and cheese, hot dog and salad and a cheesecake!
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist and also an animal doctor, but just for cats
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? I would help people who need it by taking stuff for them.
21. I am very proud because… I’m six.
22. If I were President I would…make sure everything was going good.
23. I am afraid to ..be in the house by myself.
24. Name one thing you do really well? Math
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend. To play with them and help them do things that I know that they don't know.
26. What is your favorite time of day? Spelling tests and recess
27. Describe your best day ever? When we performed in The Christmas Carol. I was scared at first but when I was on stage I was so excited.
28. Describe your favorite hobby. Spending time with my friends
29. Climbing trees is… super fun because I swung on trees with one of my cousins on trees in South Africa.
30. I wish there were a law that said…you can do whatever you want to but not get hurt.
31. What makes you feel sad? When I don’t get to go outside because it’s a rainy day.
32. What makes you feel happy? When I am being silly.
33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? I would go to Egypt, North Pole, and South Africa.
34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Lola
35. Where do you want to go on vacation?Egypt

36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Do crafts

No comments: