This princess banner from Etsy was the inspiration for the colors of the party. I found plastic princess dolls in our playroom to use as decorations and used scrap pieces of paper and vinyl for the table centerpieces and food labels, using my Cricut.
The princess placemats were a Dollar Store find and the tiaras, wands and crowns were from Party City.
Since the party was at 3:30 I only had to focus on snacks. We had magic wands which included watermelons cut in star shapes, princess popcorn (melted white chocolate with princess sprinkles), magic carpet rides (cheese and crackers), and royal jewels (lollipops). The cake was a story in itself. While it was supposed to be a castle, an unfortunate incident in transport ended up messing up the top layer. But the cake lady rescued it and it was still the best taking cake I have ever had at a party!
For the party favors I found hardback princess and castle books at The Dollar Store.
The adorable leotard is from my friend's Etsy store, ASouthernStaple!
Overall it was a great day. Gracelyn loved having her friends help her celebrate and I loved seeing her so happy.










1 comment:
You did an awesome job! So glad she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment