
To celebrate our two year wedding anniversary Mark and I went to the Smokey Mountains and stayed at The Buckberry Lodge, http://www.buckberrylodge.com/ If anyone is looking for a nice weekend out of the city I highly recommend this place. Not only is it "rustic luxury" but they have their own walking trail and pavillion. It was so restful and the views from the room were great (plus they bring cookies to your room in the afternoon :-) )
Mark even convienced me to take a ride up a gondela to see over Gaitlinburg. It was gorgeous. I highly recommend the gondela ride to anyone in that area.
For our anniversary Mark and I also watched our wedding video. We hadn't watched it in about 2 years and were flooded with good memories-it was so wonderful to see all the family gathered together having fun. I loved seeing the dances and hearing the speeches all over again! Seeing the video just reminded me how blessed we are to have such a fun, supportive and wonderful family who helped make the day so extra special :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment