I admit to being a slacker with this blog. It isn't that we don't have anything to write, it is more about the lack of time. I took 3 courses in the summer and was traveling for work most of July so free time was non existent. Thankfully I wised up for the fall quarter and only took 2 classes (which I finished on Sunday), but work has been busy for both Mark and me. We did manage to find some time for trips to the Georgia mountains this fall which we enjoyed.
We took a day trip to Helen to see the leaves and the following weekend we went with Mark's family to Blue Ridge and stayed in a cute cabin with an amazing view of the mountains.
This weekend for Thanksgiving we will be with my family, some of whom I have not seen since Easter so it will be great to catch up and relax!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family~
No comments:
Post a Comment