Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My 27th Birthday!


My 27th Birthday

ALl my presents-what a lucky girl!
Happy Birthday to ME!

My 27th bday was the best I have remembered. Starting the weekend before my birthday I went out with my parents to brunch, then in the days before my birthday I went out with some friends. The day of my actual birthday several co workers brought me presents and cupcakes and balloons. When I got home I had presents galore from my in laws and some family friends. Then Mark spoiled me with dinner at the Melting Pot. It was my first experience at the Melting Pot and it was so much fun. Mark told them in advance it was my birthday and they had balloons and chocolate waiting. We had the ultimate feast and tried a bit of everything~ Mark got me a new camera for my birthday which was MUCH needed. The entire day was full of calls and emails and texts from friends and family. Then the celebration continued on the Monday after my birthday my best friend cooked me dinner and baked a cake. Needless to say I was completely spoiled for my most special day.

No comments: