Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy 3 year wedding anniversary~



Wow I can't believe it has been 3 years since Mark and I got married! I still remember that day like it happened yesterday, yet when I think about the last 3 years it seems like we havev done and seen so much too. Anyway this year's celebration was planned last minute. Mark and I were supposed to be on an Alaskan cruise with my parents but my work cancelled all non essential travel so we had to reschedule. As many of you know, I have been working around the clock with the novel H1N1 flu outbreak at work and Mark has been overloaded with work too. Conveniently though, it worked out that we were able to get away to Jesup for the weekend and from there went to Fernandina Beach. We stayed in a great condo across from the beach that was beautiful and had great weather for the most part. We were able to enjoy the beach and pool AND we had the most amazing dinner at The Ritz-Carlton, The Salt. The meal was absolutely incredible and memorable. The weekend just went too quickly! Enjoy the pictures~

No comments: