Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day~


I hope everyone had an amazing mother's day. I am going to be seeing my mom soon and can't wait. I missed being with her on her special day, but I hope the flowers, card and candies will do until I see her!

I am inspired daily by my amazing mother who has sacrificed so much for me over the years. I hope to one day be half the mom that she has been for me. Over the years she has grown from being my mother to being my best friend-the one person I talk to first thing in the morning, during the day, and several times in the evening. The person whose opinion matters the most to me and who I strive to make proud daily. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

And to my mother-in-law, thank you for all your support, love and encouragement. Thanks for raising such an amazing son I am blessed to have as my husband and for accepting me into your family and treating me like a daughter.

To my friends who are moms and soon-to-be moms. I love watching thru your eyes the excitement of all the "firsts" you get to experience.

To those moms like me who are angel moms, while you never got to experience holding your sweet baby, know that I pray for your strength and healing daily. Many may not realize that Mother's Day is a day for us to celebrate too, yet it is with a heavy heart. I hope that next Mother's Day is happier for you and that you are blessed very soon with a healthy child.

2 comments:

Danna McCrary said...

I think you'll be a wonderful mother! Any child would be lucky to call you mommy.

Kim Smith said...

hey nicole!
thinking about you lots.

dad just got back from S.A. where he was visiting Ted and Grandma. [: it was nice to hear the stories. wish i could've gone.

say hello to all the relatives for me.

kim smith
xo
p.s. i love that you have a blog!