Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Smith is a GIRL!


On Monday we found out that Baby Smith is a girl. We are thrilled to know the baby's gender. Mark and Mom were with me at the ultra sound and the baby was moving all around. In fact, even though they gave us 50 pictures, none of the pictures are clear because the baby was moving so much. Mark and I had been dreaming that we were having a girl so neither of us were surprised by that news, but knowing the gender does make it all that more real that in only 20 weeks we will have a baby girl joining our household! And the best news from the u/s is that the baby was measuring on time, and looked very healthy. They spent a long time checking the heart and other parts of the body and everything looked great, Praise God!

On Wednesday it was a Federal Holiday so Mom and I started the overwhelming task of shopping for baby products. Looking at all the products we will need makes it sink in how much we need to prepare for the baby's arrival. This weekend Mark and I are on the hunt for sales on baby items and to get a better idea of the type of furniture and baby products we want.

We just have to say again thanks to everyone for their warm wishes and prayers for us and Baby Smith. Here are a few pics from the u/s.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is such exciting news Nicole, I am so happy for you both! I can't wait to meet her!