Tonight we lit up the house with glow sticks!!
I wish I could take credit for this clever idea, but I took the idea from one of my favorite blogs, Play at Home Mom.
We started out with just a few sticks and added more sticks as it got darker. We also put some glow sticks in balloons but it didn't light up the balloons as much as we hoped. Still balloons, with or without light, are fun.
We used the glow sticks to swirl them around, spell out words, and make shapes. Olivia also wore a glow stick around her ankle. Olivia liked holding the sticks and putting her face close to the light.
Play at home mom had some other ideas of what to do with glow sticks so I am glad I bought extra ones so we can play with them again soon!
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I bought Maxine glow sticks at the Target Dollar bin this week to keep for the fall when it gets darker earlier. I look forward to trying it out. Glad Olivia had a good time.
We found these at the Dollar Tree. It will be fun to take them outside when it gets dark earlier.
Post a Comment