Saturday, February 25, 2012

Easter Sensory Tub




The other week I headed to the Dollar Tree with the best intentions to purchase items for a St. Patrick's Day sensory box. But when I saw the glittery eggs, bunnies, and pastel pom poms I couldn't resist going ahead and making the Easter sensory box. And since I am gearing up with party planning for Olivia's birthday in early April, it made sense to make the Easter sensory box now.

So far Olivia has enjoyed sorting the eggs and pom poms and has become a pro at recognizing the different colors (no longer is everything "green" when you ask her the color of an item).

2 comments:

othervixie said...

Very very fun. I am tempted to skip St. Patricks too and just do Easter. It is so girly and fun with all the whimsical things. This looks like a great box for her.

Carter Clan said...

Wonderful box! It came out great! I really couldn't find to much stuff for St. Patty Day so I think I am just going to do the Easter one as well! Love Easter!