The other day Olivia told me she was hungry while we were in the car. Of course it was when I had no snack for her and we were stuck in traffic. Desperate, since she had started crying, I remembered that I did have an apple leftover in my lunch box. I wasn't sure if she would/could eat a whole apple since I usually cut the apple for her, but I thought maybe it would at least keep her from crying.
I heard lots of slurping and biting as we crawled home in the traffic. When we got to the house, I saw she had managed to eat half the apple! I guess that means she liked it!
And I learned to always, always, always have snacks in the car, even if the car trip should only last 5 minutes!


1 comment:
True on the always having snacks!! That is great she is eating an apple like that!
Post a Comment