Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Moments: The Fun & Busy Weekend

Where to start? This weekend was jam packed! Friday night a good friend visited and Olivia enjoyed making funny videos on the computer with her and watching me bake (well mostly just taste testing).

Saturday Mark took her to Great Play and then she visited Kulu and Gramps while I attended High Heels & High Times (such a fun event). Saturday afternoon we changed Olivia's crib to a toddler bed (more to come about this soon) and stuffed Easter eggs.

Sunday we ran errands and had a fun play date at Wills Park. This park has a fantastic wooden playground area both girls enjoyed.

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. We live right down the street from Wills Park and try to get there every weekend...it is really such a great park! Love the pictures of Olivia..looks like she had a good time! Can't wait for Spring!!

Nicole said...

It is a great park! I was a little upset to see that while we were there a car break in occurred in the parking lot with a car right next to the playground fence. But I guess breaks in happen everywhere (I learned the hard way at the Y this past summer).