We had a special weekend of Mother's Day celebrations. The day started at 4 AM when Olivia came to our bedroom to tell me she had made me a card and she wanted me to go downstairs to open it. I managed to stall her until 8 AM thankfully.
Mark treated us to brunch at Rays on the River Killer Creek which was super yummy. I also got in a well needed nap after my 4 AM wake up call.
In the evening Nana arrived and while we were still stuffed from brunch we had a nice meal and a dessert Olivia picked out.
I feel so blessed to be a mom to such a sweet, loving, kind, smart, beautiful little girl. I also am very thankful to have such a wonderful, selfless mother who continues to make multiple sacrifices for me. She is my best friend, the person I talk to no less than six times a day, and the person I can turn to for anything. I love you mom!
Wishing all the new moms, seasoned moms, and moms of angel babies a blessed mother's day.
1 comment:
Glad you had a wonderful mothers day! You are doing a wonderful job!!!
Post a Comment