This year we were SO excited because we were staying a full week-it has been so long since I took a relaxing week long vacation. Mark and I were counting down the weeks until the trip arrived.
We had the absolute best time. From the new restaurants we tried with some of the most amazing seafood we had eaten, to glorious bike rides to the cupcake shoppe, to endless trips to the beach and a sunset dolphin cruise, it was a blast! Although the best part by far was getting to spend so many uninterrupted days with family without having to deal with commutes, household chores, and work obligations.
I will post bits and pieces about our trip over the next few days but for now here are two pictures I am especially fond of!
And here are pictures from Olivia's first trip to HHI and last year's HHI vacation.

2 comments:
Love the picture of Olivia! She looks so grown up! Can't wait to see more pictures. Glad you had a relaxing time with your family.
So glad you had a relaxing and wonderful time
Post a Comment