The first recipe I decided on was the breakfast casserole. One of the best parts about this recipe is that you can prep it 8-12 hours ahead of time so you are not running around cooking right before your event.
The end result? Most of the casserole was gobbled up-even by the littlest toddler guests. While I have made similar breakfast casseroles before, this was one of the easier ones to make and more flavorful (maybe it was the combination of cheeses).
I also made the spiced pears. One of my guests had dairy, wheat, and soy restrictions so since most desserts were off limits, I thought the spiced pears might serve as a dessert option. I was surprised at how tasty these pears were. Even some of my guests who didn’t love pears remarked on how they liked the spiced pears. And you couldn’t find a simpler recipe, just add some spices that you already have in your pantry to the pears and mix together! Another added bonus was that this recipe could (and should) be prepared 8-48 hours ahead of time.
If you are interested in learning more about the Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton or you want to purchase a cookbook, check out our website!


No comments:
Post a Comment