A few weeks ago we attended Olivia's first Christmas concert. I am so glad I ordered a recording of it, so now I can go back again and again and watch her singing and doing the motions. After the concert there was a reception in her classroom and the children handed out gifts to the parents. While the other parents were allowed to open their presents, Olivia insisted we wait until Christmas. Of course, just yesterday Olivia changed her mind and let me open the most beautiful angel hand print bag she made. Mark's present is still under the tree for Christmas morning :-)
Last week was Olivia's Christmas party at school. I helped with the food and thanks to Pinterest found some Santa hats and fruit Christmas tree to make.
The party was cute, they played a version of Duck, Duck Goose called Rudolph, Rudolph, Santa, bean bag toss and decorated cookies (that's always Olivia's favorite activity).
This Christmas season, and always, we are thankful to have found such a nurturing and loving learning environment for Olivia to attend school.
No comments:
Post a Comment