Lots of friends and family cheered her on during the show and we appreciated all their support~
Friday, January 22, 2016
The Christmas Carol
This year Olivia was asked to join her dance studio's dance company as a member of the mini company. It was an exciting time to join because the company put on The Christmas Carol for the first time. But with the first show came lots and lots of practices, almost every weekend from August until late November for several hours each day. It was a lot for her, especially as the youngest dancer in the company but Olivia enjoyed it. The closer it got to showtime the more her excitement grew. And I was floored when I saw her in the show, she moved with ease across the stage, sang loud and had the biggest smile on her face. She was the best rich child/poor kid/angel I had ever seen!
Lots of friends and family cheered her on during the show and we appreciated all their support~
Lots of friends and family cheered her on during the show and we appreciated all their support~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment