Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Words, Words, Words (Part 4)

I can’t believe I am so behind on updating Olivia’s vocabulary list, but Mark and I have been pretty good about jotting down words as Olivia uses them. Often we find out she knows more words when we read the “100 words” book and point to pictures and she identifies the object.

More and more she is putting short phrases together, such as the classic “I am a cat” or my favorite “I love you” (melts my heart). She also sings to her CDs, and we have heard her mouthing and whispering the words to many songs.

Continuing our vocabulary list from last time, see here.

112. Bike
113. Hans (for Hands)
114. Gromps (Gramps)
115. Grops (Grapes)
116. Lay down
117. Jump
118. Chick
119. Flower
120. Shower
121. Chloe
122. Shoes
123. Boat
124. Joshua
125. Sun
126. Stretch
127. Peak a bo
128. Peak a boo
129. New
130. Coffee
131. Fish
132. Green
133. Diaper
134. Bath
135. Clock
136. Bear
137. Crab
138. Shell
139. Tinkle (yep, she is referring to what you think she is)
140. Poop
141. Tickle
142. Farmer
143. God
144. Good
145. Book
146. Thank you
147. Camel
148. Flush
149. Burp
150. Pumpkin
151. Light
152. Get up
153. Money

No comments: