Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Letter of the Week-D


We didn’t forget about our weekly letter activity, but with all the Halloween activities last week we postponed our letter D activities until this week.

We are focusing on the letter D and made a duck out of the letter. Olivia enjoyed using the glue stick and putting on the feathers. 


We also sang this song about ducks, which you can find on the No Time for Flashcards blog. While we hope to make it to the library to check out some books on ducks and dragons, in the mean time we are reading books that focus on the alphabet, like The Awful Aardvarks  Go to School.


2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Such a cute duck!!! This is such a great idea that I started it with Addison this week!

Nicole said...

Thanks Kristina. It has been fun to do each week and I keep all the letters we make in one place so we can look through them all. I think I should get a binder to put them in and make it a book.