I have over 1000 pictures to share from our December Disney trip so brace yourself! Just kidding, but I do think I will break the trip highlights up into various entries. I will start with our breakfast at Chef Mickey. Olivia’s Aunt Victoria called weekly for months to secure this coveted reservation to eat with Mickey, Minnie and the gang. Her efforts paid off as both Olivia and Maxine loved every minute of it.
Both girls adorned their best Minnie attire and checked out each other’s outfits!
As soon as we sat down Minnie and Mickey arrived. Olivia kept waving to them and you could just see the excitement in her face as they came closer.
Given our disastrous Santa experience and past visits with large characters, we were not too sure how Olivia would do but she liked kissing and hugging Minnie and Mickey.
She also really liked Donald Duck.
For Pluto and Goofy she wanted to be held but still enjoyed interacting with them.
After our yummy meal and more visits with all the characters the girls played around in the restaurant and we got these fantastic photos.
The breakfast at Chef Mickey was definitely a trip highlight. We were not rushing around or waiting in line for a ride, we just had a relaxing breakfast with Mickey Mouse and the gang. Olivia still talks about playing peak a boo with Donald and giving Mickey a kiss on the nose! I think a Mickey/Minnie 2nd birthday party is in order!










3 comments:
Love the Minnie Mouse outfits! She is just adorable!
Okay, those outfits make me wanna die of cuteness! They are ADORABLE and I'm so happy y'all were able to go! Looks like they had a wonderful time -- those cuties!
That was a very cute breakfast and I am glad the girls got to enjoy time with the characters!
Post a Comment