Graduation was this past week and we felt so fortunate that both sets of Grandparents got come. Olivia's classmates chose her for the "Brilliant Behavior" award!
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Kindergarten Graduation
I remember the first day of Kindergarten, the letter I wrote to Olivia, and how nervous and excited I was for her. From her first spelling test to her science experiment to minute math-she excelled this year. She now reads books to her sister, writes elaborate, descriptive stories, and does math a bit quicker than Mama (sometimes). She learned songs in Chinese and enjoyed music and art. It was a fantastic year, and all too quickly it was over. Next year we are heading to a new school (her current school only went through kindergarten) and will no doubt, have new adventures. But for now we are going to enjoy the summer and a break from homework!
Graduation was this past week and we felt so fortunate that both sets of Grandparents got come. Olivia's classmates chose her for the "Brilliant Behavior" award!
Graduation was this past week and we felt so fortunate that both sets of Grandparents got come. Olivia's classmates chose her for the "Brilliant Behavior" award!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations!! I am so glad you enjoyed her going there. It is a wonderful school! She will do great in her new school for 1st grade!
Post a Comment